Computer Dell Optiplex 790 SFF (133052)
- Intel® Core™ i5-2400 (6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz)
- 4GB DDR3
- built Intel® HD Graphics 2000
|Model||Optiplex 790 SFF|
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i5-2400 (6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz)|
|RAM Memory||4GB DDR3|
|Video Card||built Intel® HD Graphics 2000|
|Audio||High Definition Audio|
|LAN||10/100/1000 ethernet RJ 45 port|
|Interfaces||10x USB 2.0, Display Port, VGA, COM Port, PC/2|
|Warranty:||6 months (possibility for 12 months)|
Hop.bg has both new and used equipment. In order to be as useful and honest as possible to our customers, we divide the products in our store into 2 categories according to the type of equipment. They are:
- Refurbished products
- New products
The refurbished equipment is a used equipment that is in excellent technical condition, after passing full functionality tests and maintenance. Some may have slight and insignificant remarks on the appearance. They are usually associated with transporting the product, small scratches and / or light and / or dark spots on the screen of the device.
New products in the stores of Hop.bg are new products with original packaging and all related accessories and consumables.
This is a technique that you can rely on, because we at Hop.bg have made sure that it undergoes complete hardware diagnostics, which includes a test for the operability of each of its components and replacement if necessary. With guaranteed high quality and at a much lower price than the original. Usually this technique has come out of a corporate lease of one of the big companies in Western Europe. The reason we buy this equipment is that these companies work with high quality products of well-known brands that we can trust. Refurbished products may have cosmetic defects that do not affect the quality of the device, but can irritate you if you are a perfectionist. These are small spots or scratches on the screen or body and are individual for each product. They are the result of the use or transportation of the product. Some of them, such as spots on the screen, are visible only in certain situations (at an angle, a specific background color).
Yes, all products in Hop.bg have a warranty that is different for the respective categories and brands.
- Renovated products category Printers, Smartphones, Tablets - 6 months
- Renovated products from the categories Computers, Laptops, Workstations - 6 months with the possibility of extension up to 12 months.
- Renovated products Apple, monitors and unpacked products category Computers, Monitors, Laptops, Smartphones, Tablets - 12 months
- New products from the categories Computers, Monitors, Laptops, Smartphones, Tablets - 24 months
Battery warranty period:
- For new laptops: 6 months;
- For used (renovated) laptops: 6 months;
- For used (renovated) Apple mobile phones / tablets: 6 months;
- For used (renovated) mobile phones / tablets of other brands: 3 months.
TabletApple iPad Air (2013) 16GB Wi-Fi Silver
- Dual core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
SmartphoneApple iPhone 11 64GB Black
- Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)
- Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
LaptopDell Latitude 5300
- Intel Core i5-8365U (6M, 1.60 GHz, up to 4.10 GHz)
- 16GB DDR4
- 256GB SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics for 8th Generation Intel Processors
MonitorHP EliteDisplay E273Q
- 27 inches (68.58 cm)
- 2560x1440 Quad HD
- LED, IPS
- 5 ms
LaptopHP EliteBook 850 G5
- Intel Core i7-8650U (8M, 1.90 GHz, до 4.20 GHz)
- 16GB DDR4
- 256GB SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 620