Apple MacBook Pro 4,1 (10089)
- Core 2 Duo T8300 2.4 GHz
- 2GB DDR2
- 250 GB
- GeForce 8600M GT
- 15.4" Widescreen
- 2.450 kg
|Model||Apple MacBook Pro 4.1 A1260|
|CPU||Core 2 Duo T8300 2.4 GHz|
|RAM Memory||2GB DDR2|
|Data memory||250 GB|
|Video Card||GeForce 8600M GT|
|Display size||15.4" Widescreen|
|Resolution||1440 x 900 pixels|
|Audio||High Definition Audio|
|LAN||On board 10/100/1000 gigabit|
|WIFI||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/g/n|
|Size||2.59 cm, 35.7 cm, 24.3 cm|
Hop.bg has both new and used equipment. In order to be as useful and honest as possible to our customers, we divide the products in our store into 2 categories according to the type of equipment. They are:
- Refurbished products
- New products
The refurbished equipment is a used equipment that is in excellent technical condition, after passing full functionality tests and maintenance. Some may have slight and insignificant remarks on the appearance. They are usually associated with transporting the product, small scratches and / or light and / or dark spots on the screen of the device.
New products in the stores of Hop.bg are new products with original packaging and all related accessories and consumables.
This is a technique that you can rely on, because we at Hop.bg have made sure that it undergoes complete hardware diagnostics, which includes a test for the operability of each of its components and replacement if necessary. With guaranteed high quality and at a much lower price than the original. Usually this technique has come out of a corporate lease of one of the big companies in Western Europe. The reason we buy this equipment is that these companies work with high quality products of well-known brands that we can trust. Refurbished products may have cosmetic defects that do not affect the quality of the device, but can irritate you if you are a perfectionist. These are small spots or scratches on the screen or body and are individual for each product. They are the result of the use or transportation of the product. Some of them, such as spots on the screen, are visible only in certain situations (at an angle, a specific background color).
The appearance of the unpacked and new products is excellent. Refurbished products may have external remarks that we mention in the product description.
These are usually slight singns of use or transport result, which we always warn you about. All of them have nothing to do with the functionality of the products.
Yes, all products in Hop.bg have a warranty that is different for the respective categories and brands.
- Renovated products category Printers, Smartphones, Tablets - 6 months
- Renovated products from the categories Computers, Laptops, Workstations - 6 months with the possibility of extension up to 12 months.
- Renovated products Apple, monitors and unpacked products category Computers, Monitors, Laptops, Smartphones, Tablets - 12 months
- New products from the categories Computers, Monitors, Laptops, Smartphones, Tablets - 24 months
Battery warranty period:
- For new laptops: 6 months;
- For used (renovated) laptops: 6 months;
- For used (renovated) Apple mobile phones / tablets: 6 months;
- For used (renovated) mobile phones / tablets of other brands: 3 months.
SmartphoneSamsung Galaxy S20+ 5G 128GB Cosmic Grey
- Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- 6.7 inches (17.01cm)
LaptopHP ProBook 640 G2
- Intel Core i5-6200U (3M, 2.30 GHz, up to 2.80 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4
- 256GB SSD
- Intel HD Graphics 520
LaptopHP EliteBook 840 G4
- Intel Core i5-7200U (3M, 2.50 GHz, up to 3.10 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4
- 256GB SSD
- Intel HD Graphics 620
Mobile workstation Dell Precision 7510
- Intel Core i7-6820HQ (8M, 2.70 GHz, up to 3.60 GHz)
- 32GB DDR4
- 512GB SSD
- NVIDIA Quadro M2000M (128-bit, 4GB GDDR5)
MonitorDell UltraSharp U2415
- 24.1 inches (61.13cm)
- 1920x1200 WUXGA
- LED, IPS
- 6 ms