Laptop Fujitsu LIFEBOOK U772 (64341)
- Intel® Core™ i5-3427U (3M Cache, up to 2.80 GHz)
- 4GB DDR3
- 320GB SATA HDD
- built Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- TFT LCD
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i5-3427U (3M Cache, up to 2.80 GHz)|
|RAM Memory||4GB DDR3|
|Data memory||320GB SATA HDD|
|Video Card||built Intel® HD Graphics 4000|
|Display technology||TFT LCD|
|Front camera||Web Cam|
|Audio||High Definition Audio|
|Optical drive||Optical drive - N/A|
|LAN||10/100/1000 ethernet RJ 45 port|
|Interfaces||USB 2, USB 3, HDMI,|
|Warranty:||6 months (possibility for 12 months)|
Hop.bg has both new and used equipment. In order to be as useful and honest as possible to our customers, we divide the products in our store into 2 categories according to the type of equipment. They are:
- Refurbished products
- New products
The refurbished equipment is a used equipment that is in excellent technical condition, after passing full functionality tests and maintenance. Some may have slight and insignificant remarks on the appearance. They are usually associated with transporting the product, small scratches and / or light and / or dark spots on the screen of the device.
New products in the stores of Hop.bg are new products with original packaging and all related accessories and consumables.
This is a technique that you can rely on, because we at Hop.bg have made sure that it undergoes complete hardware diagnostics, which includes a test for the operability of each of its components and replacement if necessary. With guaranteed high quality and at a much lower price than the original. Usually this technique has come out of a corporate lease of one of the big companies in Western Europe. The reason we buy this equipment is that these companies work with high quality products of well-known brands that we can trust. Refurbished products may have cosmetic defects that do not affect the quality of the device, but can irritate you if you are a perfectionist. These are small spots or scratches on the screen or body and are individual for each product. They are the result of the use or transportation of the product. Some of them, such as spots on the screen, are visible only in certain situations (at an angle, a specific background color).
The appearance of the unpacked and new products is excellent. Refurbished products may have external remarks that we mention in the product description.
These are usually slight singns of use or transport result, which we always warn you about. All of them have nothing to do with the functionality of the products.
Yes, all products in Hop.bg have a warranty that is different for the respective categories and brands.
- Renovated products category Printers, Smartphones, Tablets - 6 months
- Renovated products from the categories Computers, Laptops, Workstations - 6 months with the possibility of extension up to 12 months.
- Renovated products Apple, monitors and unpacked products category Computers, Monitors, Laptops, Smartphones, Tablets - 12 months
- New products from the categories Computers, Monitors, Laptops, Smartphones, Tablets - 24 months
Battery warranty period:
- For new laptops: 6 months;
- For used (renovated) laptops: 6 months;
- For used (renovated) Apple mobile phones / tablets: 6 months;
- For used (renovated) mobile phones / tablets of other brands: 3 months.
MonitorDell UltraSharp U2415
- 24.1 inches (61.13cm)
- 1920x1200 WUXGA
- LED, IPS
- 6 ms
Mobile workstation Dell Precision 7510
- Intel Core i7-6820HQ (8M, 2.70 GHz, up to 3.60 GHz)
- 32GB DDR4
- 512GB SSD
- NVIDIA Quadro M2000M (128-bit, 4GB GDDR5)
TabletApple iPad Air (2013) 16GB Wi-Fi Silver
- Dual core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics)
ComputerHP Elite Slice G2
- Intel Core i5
- 8GB DDR4
- 128GB SSD
- Intel HD Graphics 630
Mobile workstation HP ZBook 15 G4
- Intel® Xeon E3-1505M V6 (8M, 3.00 GHz, up to 4.00 GHz)
- 32GB DDR4
- 512GB SSD
- NVIDIA Quadro M2200 (128-bit, 4GB GDDR5)